10 Random Nuggets About Me
1. I’m a total book nerd. I could not own enough BOOKS! Despite having a stack of books I have yet to read I’m always on the lookout for new titles yet undiscovered.
2. I love storms; especially at night. To watch the cloud's silouhette being lit by lightning is remarkably beautiful.
3. I struggle with giving my all in relationships because of the walls I’ve built to protect myself from hurt. Little by little I’m tearing those walls down one brick at a time. It’s going to take a while.
4. I don’t trust anyone. And by that I do mean anyone.
5. I believe you should listen carefully. You’ll learn a lot that way.
6. I believe trust is THE most important thing in a relationship. Without it, the relationship will never be what it had the potential of being.
7. I believe that when the cure for cancer is discovered, it will be something so simply people won’t understand how it was missed.
8. I believe you should listen to your gut. It knows things.
9. I love Harry Potter. I preordered all the books and once even drove 70 miles to buy a copy because I couldn’t wait for it to come in the mail. True story.
10. I love smooth jazz music.