Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DAY 13

I have to say that yesterday was a challenge for me. Last night I found myself wanting to “snack”. I wasn’t physically hungry at all, but my head was telling me that I needed something to munch on! I found myself foraging through the cupboards and the fridge for something to satisfy that craving. Thank goodness I don’t have much “junk” lying around because it would have been very tempting to grab. Thankfully, this morning I was back on track and have my head in the right place again. After nearly two weeks, I can honestly say I feel better. Am I only imagining it? I don’t think so. My thoughts are clearer somehow. By simply knowing that I’m eating as healthy as I ever have, it gives me a sense of satisfaction in knowing that my body is being fueled with the proper foods and nutrients. As corny as it sounds, if I THINK I feel better, then I DO feel better. As an afterthought, I wish I would have had my cholesterol checked and maybe a few other tests done before I started this just to see if there would have been any changes. But for me, the biggest change will be in how I feel and how my body reacts to it.


* Thought For The Day *

The food that enters the mind must be watched as closely as the food that enters the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment