Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WHY BLOG?

Everything I've read says that when you blog, pick a topic and stick to that topic. But I can't do that. I've tried to organize my thoughts and make it "this kind of blog" or "that kind of blog" but it always ends us being "My kind of blog". It's not that I lack focus but my brain jumps around - a lot. Hmmm... is that the definition of lacking focus?

I started blogging as a personal tool to journal changes in my life. It's now become a hobby for me, a chance to record my thoughts, ideas, and feelings and compel others to agree/disagree/comment on what they read. It's an avenue to write...about whatever happens to be in my heart and in my head at the moment.
 
Blogging also allows me the chance to practice writing which is something I've always had a passion for. Writing helps keep the cobwebs out of the creative cogs in my head (and believe me, some days those creative cogs look a bit like an undisturbed attic in my grandma's farm house). So I will keep blogging and keep changing and be braver about sharing my REAL thoughts and ideas on my journey. 



No comments:

Post a Comment