And we wonder why kids (and adults) have such a hard time mastering the rules of the English language.... It's not easy!
* He wound the tape around the wound.
* After seeing the tear in my jacket I shed a tear.
* No time like the present to present her with the present.
* The dove dove in the bush when he shot at it.
* The male mail carrier delivered the mail.
* My dear friend and I saw a deer while driving.
Isn't it odd that?...
- you recite at a play and play at a recital?
- a slim chance and a fat chance are the same thing?
- a wise man and a wise guy are opposites?
- a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor a pig?
- when you fill in a form, you fill it out?