Monday, May 18, 2015

Sunset 1



Before leaving Venice I was hoping to get some sunset pictures but I realized very quickly that I had a small window of opportunity to get that one shot with all the colors and silhouettes. I've never tried to take pictures at dusk so it was hit and miss for me.

The first evening I left the apartment thinking I had plenty of time to catch a water bus and get to the other side of the island before the sun set. If I had taken the correct water bus I may have! Instead I ended up taking a vaporetto that took me on the outside of the island which was beautiful as well. This is one time I'm glad I took the wrong bus. :) 

 

I have a good camera but I take pretty basic pictures so I'm not familiar with all the settings. The sun was going down fast so I just started snapping pictures. I have to say though, I really do love how these turned out. They have a mysterious feel to them. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment