Sunday, December 6, 2015

Ambien Moments

I am a terrible sleeper. Always have been. I can be incredibly tired and yet can't sleep. 

Several years ago I finally spoke to a doctor about it and was given Ambien. It's made a huge difference.  

I've never blogged about my Ambien moments because frankly my family isn't amused by them. Okay, that's not entirely true. My sister thinks it's hilarious 

 

- my kids however do not think it's funny - at all. **ha!**



I've been told that I like to sing Elvis songs but I don't remember that. My mom swears it's true though. 

Our oldest daughter has threatened to put a parental lock on my computer after 10 p.m., which probably isn't a bad idea. :)  I've been known to purchase things I have no memory of until they arrive in the mail. Just recently I received several packages from China. When I saw the return address I knew right away it was one of my Ambien moments. :)  Note to self:  an Extra Large dress from China is the same as an Extra Extra Small in the United States.  

 

1 comment: