Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 33

Today I'm including a link to an article in the news about the Food and Drug Administration. Read and make your own conclusions.
http://www.aolnews.com/health/article/usda-may-be-ready-to-take-on-the-other-e-coli-in-your-beef/19647557?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%7C173654
Dwight has been out of town for a few days so I'm making myself eat "meals" while he's gone rather than just graze all day long. Today we had leftover stew so that was perfect for lunch. Tonight I plan on making up a fruit salad - I'm not sure that is technically a meal but I'm calling it that.
Tonight is Biggest Loser~ One of my favorite shows!!! You can't get more motivation than that!!

1 comment:

  1. So mom, have you lost any weight? Not that it matters or that you needed to, but curious.....

    ReplyDelete