Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 85

Remember all those pizza crusts I made out of the bread dough that didn’t raise? Well, last night we decided to give one a try and make some homemade pizza. I was pleasantly surprised by how they worked. I had anticipated the crusts being tough and chewy, but it wasn’t that way at all. Actually it was very tender and the flavor was good! We added sauce, veggies and cheese to produce a pretty tasty pizza. Pizza is one of Jaxon’s all time favorite meals so it’s so nice to know I have some crusts in the freezer that I can whip up a quick lunch for him.
Lately I’ve been having lots of tummy aches. Not nauseous or anything like that, just good old fashioned belly aches. Maybe some of it is stress related, maybe some of its hormone related or maybe its food related. I’m thinking it’s a combination of all of those. I’ve been trying to pay more attention if there is a certain food that triggers it more than others but so far, I haven’t narrowed it down. I have noticed that my belly aches come after eating lunch and most of them last the rest of the day. Some of the belly aches get pretty uncomfortable at times. Tums and Rolaids help a little bit, but never take them away completely. I guess all I can do is continue to be aware of what I’m eating and see if it triggers anything. I swear, since this whole premenopausal fiasco started my entire life has been turned upside down! To all those ladies who I used to roll my eyes at when hearing their ‘symptoms’, I apologize! I apologize! I apologize! J

*thought for the day*
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about. – Angela Schwindt

No comments:

Post a Comment