Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 96

Last night, I made my first batch of homemade chicken stock! J Again, not nearly as difficult as I had anticipated. It just took a little time to let it cook. I’ve always heard of people making that, but I just never took the time to see exactly how it’s done. I didn’t get it started until late because I’m working on a paper for a class I’m taking, so when I’d typically be going to bed, I was cooking and doing laundry! Today I made dumplings to add to it for a late lunch and it was tasty! The only difference I could taste was mine needed a little salt added to it. That was easy enough to fix.
For some reason, tonight I’m in the mood for something sweet. It’s probably a very good thing I don’t have anything like that in my cupboards right now! All the holiday candy has been pretty tempting to me! Especially the chocolate. If you didn’t already know this, I LOVE chocolate! And no, I can’t just eat one piece of chocolate. I could however eat one bag of chocolate. J
With only 4 days remaining in my 100 day challenge, I’m feeling pretty good about how things have progressed over that last 100 days. Ironically, my 100th day falls on the exact day that Dwight and I are leaving for a trip. I didn’t plan it that way, but it’s working out nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment