Friday, December 31, 2010

Do Over

2010 is coming to an end and I have to say, I’m very glad that it’s over. Along with some wonderful happenings, the year has also had some rough patches which I have not enjoyed one bit. So to 2010 – Farewell !!
I’m not a big believer in New Year’s resolutions. I’ve always thought it was insane to wait until January 1st to make a ‘change’ in your life. If it’s really something you want to change you shouldn’t wait until a new year rolls around to do it. But to those who do make resolutions, I pray that you succeed at whatever it is you chose to do.
After finishing my 100 day REAL food challenge, I don’t feel like I really got Challenge #2 off to a great start. With the holidays and having the girls home, I didn’t stick with the ‘rules’ like I should have and like I had intended to do. In fact, I didn’t treat my body very well on several occasions, and to my tummy, I apologize. So I think I’m just going to start off the new year with the second challenge again and give myself a “Do Over” on this one. For those of you who are following this blog, I want to thank you for taking the journey with me. I hope that through it all you discover a more confident self and that in a small way you become more aware of your own body, your own strength, and the connection that ‘real’ food has with your health. I pray for a Healthy New Year for each of you.
*Thought for the day*
This bright new day...complete with 24 hours of opportunnities, choices, and attitudes...a perfectly matched set of 1440 minutes. This unique gift, this one day, cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded.Handle with care. Make the most of it. There is only one to a customer.
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment