Monday, April 18, 2011

Challenge 2

Day 108
We’re now a day and a half in to our Beverage Challenge and I’m hoping everyone is doing well. How about you pop drinkers? Are you hanging in there? Just keep repeating to yourself, “It’s only for a week, I can do this. It’s only for a week, I can do this.” J
I ran across an ‘interesting’ tidbit of information today that I didn’t know and thought I’d share it with you. Gelatin- - we all know what it is and I’m almost positive that each of us has eaten it in one form or another. Well, did you know it was made from extracting collagen from boiled bones, connective tissues, organs, and some intestines of animals such as pigs, cattle, and horses? Yep! Seriously! I guess I really didn’t know what gelatin was made of. Actually I’ve never really thought about it but now that I know… yuck! I bet you’re going to double think having that jello salad at Easter dinner aren’t you?

* Thought for the day*
Why is it that people can’t read the Bible in school but they can in prison?

No comments:

Post a Comment