Monday, June 13, 2011

Food Journal Challenge – DAY 2
I reluctantly rolled out of bed this morning and headed to the Rec Center Pool. I’m not a swimmer, but I’d really like to learn how. I tried to side stroke (basically the only stroke I knowJ) but the shoulder is still a little tender so I decided to walk laps in the pool. I walked for 50 minutes. It’s a start!
6:30 am – I ate some dry granola on the way to the Rec Center
8:00 am – Oatmeal, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon
11:30 am   Weird lunch of green beans and leftover pasta.
2:30 pm  Tortilla chips – Of course I was ready to snack. I know I didn’t eat a solid lunch so I was hungry most of the afternoon. Not smart
5:00  pm Brown rice with black beans
7:00 pm  Apple
I had a terrible chocolate craving all day. Thank goodness I didn’t have any in the house or I would have definitely eaten it!

No comments:

Post a Comment