Sunday, June 12, 2011

Challenge 2

Food Journal Challenge June 12 – 18
DAY 1
7:30  Breakfast – Smoothie (8oz. almond milk, 1 banana, frozen strawberries)
11:30  Lunch -    2 corn on the cob, slice of watermelon – the boys had bbq hamburgers so that was hard to turn away from!
 3:00  An orange
3:30  Tortilla chips – Yes, these still follow my “less than 5 ingredient” rule. Surprisingly, most tortilla chips meet this rule.
5:45  Supper – Whole wheat pasta – plain. I don’t usually have my pasta plain but I was out of sauce and I didn’t feel like making up a batch so I had it plain.
7:45  An apple
Today was one of those days I could have ‘snacked’ all day. I had to be very conscious of what I ate today. I got an update from a family member today that they had lost 8 pounds so it’s time to get serious! J          
* Thought for the day*
When you look for things to complain about, you’ll find plenty. When you look for things to be joyful about, you’ll also find plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment