Friday, June 17, 2011

Food Journal Challenge – DAY 5
6:45 am – Smoothie (almond milk, frozen banana, frozen strawberries)
9:30 am – Watermelon
Noon – Lettuce salad with a cucumber and tomato
3:00 pm – Leftover brown rice.  I love eating salads but they don’t keep me full for long.
8:00 pm Banana
As hungry as I was this afternoon, surprisingly I wasn’t hungry this evening. That isn’t the case most days so I’ll take advantage of it while I can.
When I look back at my eating log and see what I’m eating I’d think the pounds would be melting off, but they aren’t. A little frustrating but I need to stay with it and I know eventually they will. Gotta keep the faith! J
*Thought for the day*
Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?

No comments:

Post a Comment