Monday, October 31, 2011

Challenges Are Coming Back!

I'm in dire need of rebooting myself so I've decided it's time to start challenging myself again. A while back we did various 'mini' pledges that lasted a week at a time. If you're interested in doing them again, or maybe doing them for the first time I'm starting them up again. Some will be repeats and some will be new ones. I'm hoping that you'll gain a new perspective on food and make a positive change to your eating habits.
 The first challenge will begin next week (Sunday) and run for a week. It will be No more than 5 ingredients - Avoid any and all food that contains more than 5 ingredients. Obviously the more ingredients a food has the more processed it is. This challenge requires a lot of label reading but is very doable. I will give you some examples of what I'm eating as the challenge approaches.
So let's get the Halloween candy out of our cupboards by next week and get yourself ready for some REAL food challenges! :)

*Thought for the day*
Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment