Tuesday, February 12, 2013

To all the parents out there!!





When I was a kid I remember making Valentines out of paper doilies (do they even make those anymore?) I LOVED it. I would cut and paste and glitter and create the most amazing Valentine you could imagine. At least I thought it was amazing!
 Some parents choose to take time to create works of art for the class list at school and others don’t. And that’s OK!! If you and your child like to make homemade Valentines for each person on your child’s list, go for it. Knock yourselves out! But… if you don’t, buy a box of Valentines and don’t give it another thought! Keep your sanity. You can create a work of art another time J

Happy Tuesday!! 

*thought for the day*

Q: Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?

A: Sure, they’re very scent-imental!

No comments:

Post a Comment