Sunday, March 10, 2013

DAY 1 - NO SUGAR !




I’m taking on a challenge!  NO SUGAR FOR 30 DAYS! 


I talked to a friend of mine (thanks S.C.) and researched a bit on-line and found a lot of information how others have taken sugar out of their diet.  My plan is pretty simple, no sugar, no honey, no cane juice, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners of any kind. It sounds simple but I anticipate this being incredibly tough.  Sugar is found in almost everything anymore from breads to milk to tomato sauce. It's vital to LOOK AT INGREDIENT LABELS to find sugar that is hidden in our food and keep in mind that sugar is disguised by other names.


Why am I doing this? Why not!?! It will definitely be tough but not impossible. I’m curious to see if I feel any different without sugar for 30days. And let's be honest, we could all use less sugar in our diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment