Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NO SUGAR CHALLENGE



Day 1 was easy but the first day at anything usually is.



 On day 2 we traveled to Colorado for a follow up doctor appt. I am not a good traveler. I’m the one who asks “Are we there yet?” thirty minutes after we get in the car.  Little kids that are fidgety and whining in the car have nothing on me. I can whine with the best of them!



Here’s a glimpse of what I’ve been eating.


Oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon
Bowl of frozen blueberries
Baked chicken - broccoli & cauliflower




Rice and beans
Almonds




Rice cake with peanut butter                                                         
Red and yellow peppers, onion, garlic sautéed in olive oil served with baked chicken
I
 Lots of beautiful colors in foods that don't have added sugars in them. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment