Monday, April 15, 2013





I don't know if this constitutes kindness but I got a fuzzy feeling from it so I'm sharing. :)

Today while at the grocery store I saw a little old lady standing at the end of the aisle beside her cart. As I approached her she asked me if this was the aisle for pie fillings. I told her I'd walk back and check. It was the correct aisle so I walked back to tell her. She just stood there, breathing a little heavy. I asked her if she would like me to walk back and get one for her, she said yes. After a brief discussion on whether to get cherry or blueberry and if she needed one can or two, I walked back down the aisle and picked up two cans of blueberry filling (because she likes her pies full) ha!!

She took the cans and headed off without a thank you but it didn't matter. I knew that I saved her a few steps and we had a quick conversation and I felt all the better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment