Tuesday, April 29, 2014

1 Day....

We... Leave... Tomorrow... !!

I'm exited, slightly anxious, but very excited. I cannot believe the time has actually arrived! I have butterflies in my tummy.

I know Italy will be beautiful, that's a given, but the idea of spending 10 days with my little sister and my girls is something I am really looking forward to. I haven't spent 10 days with my sister since we were kids. And my own children are grown and now I will experience this trip with three of the people I enjoy being with the most. What a great trip this will be!

I want to get lost - often. I want to go off the beaten path and stumble upon a quirky little hole in the wall bistro where we can sit and drink a cappuccino and talk and laugh and... *sigh* just enjoy. I want to wake up every morning and shout Buongiorno world! :) I want to take pictures...and more pictures...

Italy... Here we come!.... We can't wait to meet you!..










No comments:

Post a Comment