Wednesday, October 1, 2014

PINTEREST - FOR REAL?



If Pinterest were REAL….



** I would take a cabbage leaf and a black olive and create a pirate for lunch. Arrrgh matey! 


** My entire house would be decorated with shabby chic furniture that I found in the dumpster and repurposed.


** I would be able to eat ooey gooey caramel brownies and then do a quick 10 minute workout and not gain an ounce of weight. (maybe even lose 5 pounds)


** I would take an old table I found in the dump and whip that baby into a bathroom vanity in no time.


** I would take the silverware that gets caught in the garbage disposal and make a wind chime from of it.


** I would make a wreath for my front door for every season using only toilet paper rolls.


** I would make all my own scarves – out of old t-shirts.


** My herb garden would be made from wood pallets (found on the side of the road).



No comments:

Post a Comment