Friday, January 9, 2015

THANK YOU



You know how some Christmas gifts you get make you think “What am I going to do with this?” 


(** I can see you nodding your head. You’ve gotten a few of those haven’t you?**)


This year was not one of those years. This Christmas I received some great gifts. My sister, who has recently found her inner crafty self, made me a window with a beautiful quote in it.
I just love it. First because it’s really cool and I love that style of décor. Secondly, she really put some time and effort and thought into this gift. That makes my heart smile.   

Thank you Shell.  It is on my wall where I can enjoy it every day. And thank you for choosing that verse. The word of God will stand forever. Knowing that gives me the courage to keep moving forward in my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment