Monday, July 27, 2015

TIME


   
Make every day your masterpiece



Do any of these statements sound familiar?


"Someday I'm going to volunteer in my community."

"I'm going to take the kids to the movies sometime soon."

"I'd go to church if it didn't start so early."

"As soon as things slow down I'm going to call my friend I haven't spoken to in ages."



Good  intentions are great but the problem with "someday" statements is that sometimes someday never comes. Kids grow up, opportunities vanish, and relationships fade. 

Each of us has 24 hours a day. We choose how to spend it. Don't look at time as a negative thing. Think of it as a gift from God. Sort through your own priorities and think how God would want you to use his gift of time in your own life. 

Make that phone call. Go see that movie. Set the alarm for a little earlier. Get your name on the volunteer list.  


All hard work brings a profit
      but mere talk leads only to poverty. 
                                       Proverbs 14:23 

No comments:

Post a Comment