Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mums the word


 As much as I hate that the flowers and trees are beginning to lose their leaves, I am l.o.v.i.n.g the cooler mornings of autumn.

One of my favorite things about Fall are the colors of the leaves changing and mums exploding with blooms. I looovvveee mums. As other plants have called it quits for the summer, the mum is stealing the show with her delicate mounds of color.








All summer long I watched this plant grow and it didn't bloom nor did it show signs of blooming. I wasn't familiar with this plant so decided to wait and see what it would do. I figured I could always dig it up in the fall if I wanted. 

Good things come to those who wait...


The bees certainly are enjoying these beautiful fall flowers as well. I still don't know the name of this plant but I sure am thankful I didn't dig it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment