Tuesday, October 13, 2015

God Sighting

After finalizing the kitchen cabinets the next step was finding a contractor to install them. Even though we've lived here seven years we just don't know the community like we did back 'home'. Because of that I trusted the recommendation of the gentleman I ordered the cabinets from. 

 After meeting the contractor, M., for the first time I thought to myself, "This guy was a hippie when he was young." I liked him right away. 

Fast forward to the first time I walked in to the new house where they were tearing up the floors and I hear the radio full blast on the local Christian radio station. That definitely caught my attention and made my heart smile.

A few days later after Dwight and I had visited with M. about a few upcoming projects, we all began talking about the world and how important it is to have God in our lives. M. shared with us how different his entire outlook changed once he accepted Christ into his life. It was such a wonderful, refreshing thing to know that the contractor that was 'recommended' to us was a Christian man. 
I know that the recommendation for M. to be our contractor was not by chance but by God's doing. 
Thank you once again Lord for all you do for me. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment