Sunday, March 6, 2016

GRATEFUL 365





We have this amazing 'sun room' on the back side of our house which quickly became a selling point for me with my love of plants.
Recently, I planted some garden seeds and what a lovely surprise to see they are already sprouting!



Cucumbers are in the future!







 And green beans are enjoying the warm sunshine as well.



 At the end of last summer I had wanted to plant some tomato plants in the sun room but by the time I thought of it, I couldn't find any plants except a few yellow cherry tomatoes so I decided to try those. I've babied them along all winter and little by little they have shown some signs of growth. Once this sunshine began warming up the sun room though, those tomatoes have been happy happy happy. They are blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment