Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 86

Dwight and I were talking about what my next challenge could be and of course he was of little help. J We talked about giving up meat for a month and he immediately gave me a speech on the importance of getting enough protein. As if he knows the first thing about protein. How funny! The truth is, I have absolutely no idea how much protein I actually need anyway. And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t either. Ha! I told him there are lots of other ways to get protein but he didn’t really comment on that. J  I think what he was trying to say was, “I don’t care what you do but there is no way in this world I’m giving up meat.”  J I have to say, that would be a really tough challenge for me as well. I don’t eat meat at every meal, not even every day, but I love a good steak or a juicy chicken breast so I’m not sure I want to go that route quite yet.
*Thought for the day*
God deserves the best from us ~ Michael W Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment