Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 87

For a quick lunch we decided to make up some whole wheat spaghetti. Dwight added some hamburger (our own of course). We were out of parmesan cheese so we decided to add fresh cheese instead for a little extra flavor. There was a package of shredded cheese in the fridge from something Dwight had made a couple days ago so he said he’d just use that. I told him I didn’t want any of it, I’d grate my own. I told him that shredded stuff has too much other junk in it besides cheese. “Well let’s just see what it has in it”, he said. So he leans back on the counter and starts reading the ingredient list. After a couple minutes he keeps reading, but stops saying the ingredients out loud. Then he says, “I think I’ll grate my own too” and he tossed the package in the trash! I LOVED that! He just makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment