Saturday, December 18, 2010

Challenge 2 - Day 6

This week has been a tough one for me as far as following my new challenge. I didn’t get four days of exercise in this week, I only got three. I know – I should be thankful for those three days but I’ve been struggling lately with things. My head just doesn’t seem to be in the game.  I can’t seem to get myself back in to a routine of getting up in the mornings like I used to. Some mornings I tell myself that I’ll ride the bike in the evening but that never happens. If I don’t do it first thing in the morning, it doesn’t get done. And riding the bike is boring!! My head starts playing games with me and I can talk myself in to being ‘tired’ and want to stop. 
I’ve eaten REAL food for the most part, but I’ve also eaten a couple candy canes and sugar cookies – something I’m not real proud to report. Yes, the sugar cookies were homemade but still. The last couple of days were not good ones. After doing some soul searching this morning, today’s food plans went much better.     Breakfast – apple slices (I wasn’t too hungry this morning which is unusual for me) Lunch – spinach salad with lots of veggies, garbanzo beans, peas, cranberries   Supper – Stir fry with cabbage, red, yellow, orange peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, and green beans
I’m going to stop whining now and I’ll start tomorrow with a new refreshed attitude! J Tomorrow I’ll also make out this week’s menu so I may need to get a few groceries. I didn’t go the grocery store once last week! Yeah! I used things I already had and made it the whole week.
*Thought for the day *
Two fish swim into a concrete wall.
One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'

No comments:

Post a Comment