Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 100

**** Day 100 ***
100 days of REAL food!!! (Well, 99 actually) I’m so thankful for the interest and support this experiment has generated. I certainly hope that you have gotten as much as I did out of this challenge. I’ve eliminated so many preservatives and chemicals from my body and for that alone, I’m very thankful. At the very least, I think it’s given us all more awareness of the foods we choose to eat.
I will continue to read labels diligently as I’ve become a bit compulsive about it. J and when I find an ingredient I don’t know, I’ll research it and decide if it’s something I want to put in my body. Although I know it sounds time consuming, it’s not really that bad and it’s something that I feel very strongly about. I love to ‘google’ stuff and I have to say, I’ve learned so much! The more I do it, the more aware I’m becoming of our food sources and the options I have (or lack of options I have).
I do plan on doing a Challenge #2, but I won’t be starting that until we get home from this trip. I’ll let you know what I’ve got in mind for that one.
Thanks to each one of you who has followed my journey and sent me comments along the way. I have truly enjoyed hearing from you!! I will try to update while we’re gone, but if I can’t, then I’ll share my experiences when we return home.
* I’m inviting any and all of you to join me on my next challenge – or challenge yourself to something that takes you out of your own comfort zone!!
·         Thought For The Day

A child enters your home and for the next twenty years makes so much noise you can hardly stand it.  The child departs, leaving the house so silent you think you are going mad.  ~John Andrew Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment