Thursday, March 24, 2011

Challenge 2

I went to the doctor yesterday and was met by a receptionist drinking a Large pop in a Burger King cup!! This was at 9:15 AM!! The other receptionist was sitting at her computer eating donuts!! A couple minutes later two young girls come in with their mom. The little girl tells me she is in kindergarten and her sister is 2 years old. The receptionist gives each of the girls a cup of M&Ms! And yes!!! Mom said it was fine!! I am literally squirming in my seat at this point. It is all I can do to keep my mouth shut! Seriously! I had to return to the same doctor’s office later in the afternoon and when I opened the door this time I was met by the smell of popcorn!! I just rolled my eyes! This is a doctor’s office for heaven’s sake! A place where you go when you need medical attention!! UNBELIEVABLE!
While I was there I saw three receptionists, 4 nurses and two doctors go in and out of the front area and the only people NOT borderline obese were the two doctors and one nurse! Hmm…. Something is seriously wrong with the picture!
* Thought for the day *
Take care of your life and the Lord will take care of your death.~ George Whitefield


No comments:

Post a Comment