Thursday, April 14, 2011

Challenge 2

I’m needing a little ‘mojo’ to get myself back on track and FOCUSED again, so I thought I’d offer up a mini-challenge that everyone could join in on. Oh come on! It won’t be that bad! J
Mini-Challenge #1!!!  Beverages  - Starting April 17 - 23
Now keep in mind this is only for one week.  This will force you to think twice about what you’re drinking and also to come up with alternatives. I’m not sure if this will be an easy one or a hard one, I guess it depends on the individual. Beverages will be limited to coffee, tea, water, and milk. You can sweeten your coffee or tea with honey or 100% maple syrup. No Sweet and Lo, no Splenda, etc. Yes, honey and maple syrup are high in calories and low in nutrients, but the artificial sweeteners are just chemically created in a lab somewhere. I vote for a few calories over no calories and chemicals. You can also add lemon slices, orange slices etc to your water for a great flavor. For those of you that are avid pop drinkers, this may be a big challenge to tackle but YES-you can do it!  And remember, it’s only for 7 days! Just think how much money you’ll save by not drinking pop for a week. It might be fun if each time you drank something other than pop, to put that amount of change in a jar and see what you have at the end of the week’s challenge!
I used to be a BIG Diet Pepsi drinker. I mean I drank a lot of it! And in all honesty, it took me a couple years before I stopped drinking it all together, but now I don’t crave it at all.
I’d love to hear from you if you’re taking this challenge and I really hope you do!! It’s only for one week! Give it a try! Good luck everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment