Sunday, April 24, 2011

Challenge 2

Day 114
First day of Challenge #2  - Fruits and Vegetables
Breakfast- oatmeal with raisins and side of cantaloupe
Lunch – Easter dinner with a ton of veggies from the relish tray!! Oh, I had strawberry/rhubarb pie so I can technically count those as two extra fruits right? J
Supper – We kind of ‘grazed’ this evening on leftovers but it did include lots of carrots, celery, olives, pickles etc so I did get my minimum veggie requirement!
I have to say, I had to make a conscious effort in getting two fruits in at breakfast by adding cantaloupe. Love that I’m ‘thinking’ about what I’m eating! J

*Thought for the day*
Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment