Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Challenge 2

This Water Challenge has shown me I have not been drinking 64 oz of water every day before this! Although I have to focus on getting it all in, it’s very doable – just something I need to be aware of throughout the day.  By making one small change, drinking more water, people can make a big change in their day! People are drinking far too many calories (as well as chemicals and preservatives) by drinking pop, frappucinos, juices, etc. Keep drinking water! Your body will thank you for it!
Increasing your daily water intake:
1.      When you think about drinking a pop, think of the pros vs cons. What good will a pop do for your body? It has aspartame, unnatural sweeteners, dyes, and who knows what else! Water on the other hand is something your body needs and flourishes from.
2.      Keep water accessible. Keep a bottle or glass of water on the counter or on your desk at work.
3.      Plan ahead. If you know you’ll be traveling or sitting through a long meeting, take a bottle of water with you!
4.      Drinking water can get a little boring. Add lemon or lime slices, frozen fruits etc. Keep your taste buds happy.
I’ll be out of town for most of the day so I’ll see how easy/difficult it is for me to get my 64 oz of water today. I’ve got my trusty water bottle with me for the trip. J Have a great day everyone!!

*Thought for the day*
The two biggest sellers in bookstores are cookbooks and diet books. The cookbooks tell you how to prepare food and the diet books tell you how not to eat any of it. ~ Andy Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment