Monday, July 18, 2011

Just FYI - Rulon Gardener, an Olympic gold medalist from Wyoming, will be visiting North Platte on Aug 11th and Scottsbluff on Aug 12th. The following link will give you more information on it if you’re interested. http://www.livewellnebraska.com/article/20110708/LIVEWELL70/706229831/1605#livewellnebraska-com-tour-meet-an-olympian
Today my thoughts are much clearer – why I don’t know, but I’m thankful they are. I didn’t get my bum out of bed this morning so didn’t make it to the pool until noon. But the fact is-I DID get there! I always feel SO much better once I do! I’m slowly but surely adding a bit more ‘swimming’ laps (I use that term loosely) and a bit less walking laps. I continue to have a deep respect for people that swim. It is a total body workout.
*Thought for the day*
Why do the numbers on a phone go one way and the numbers on the calculator go the other?

No comments:

Post a Comment