Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween Clipart Free


Jaxon was so excited when he came home from preschool today and was anxious to show me everything in his book bag he had gotten. I was expecting a load of candy to come pouring out but I was SOOOOOO impressed by the things that he unloaded. I’d like to give the parents in charge of this party a big hug!!! They didn’t deny the kids candy but there was a variety of NON-Candy treats as well! He was given small bottles of bubbles, sparkly pumpkin and black cat stickers, pencils, a pumpkin pencil sharpener, a ghost eraser, pretzels, homemade ‘trail mix’, homemade cookies, play dough, bracelets, a rubber dinosaur,  plastic fangs, a plastic Halloween cup, and a plastic monster.  I was seriously impressed!  

*thought for the day*

Fun-sized Snickers? Who’s this fun for? Not me. I need six or seven of these babies in a row to start having fun.
Jeff Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment