Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday's Thankfulness



Friends come in the most unlikely packages sometimes. When you find someone who 'gets it' and actually understands your wild train of thought, it's so incredibly wonderful; to know that your weirdness is understood and never judged. 
 
I've known M. for over twenty years but our friendship began much later. God placed her in my life unexpectedly and a friendship evolved. God's plan blessed me with a gift I wasn't expecting; which doesn't surprise me because God's plans are better than I could ever think possible! 

I'm thankful that I trust God as he carries out his plan for me.And I realize that when I honor him and take care of His business, he will take care of mine. 

Have a wonderful thankful Thursday my friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment