Thursday, September 18, 2014

GOD SIGHTINGS



 Thank you Lord for this morning, my favorite kind of morning. Thank you for the gray overcast skies, the light mist that speckled my glasses as I walked in the quietness of the outdoors. The plants and grasses drinking in the light drizzle, the birds searching for unsuspecting worms.
Spider webs heavy with the weight of mist. Fall colors scarcely beginning. A perfect beginning to the day…. 


Thank you that I can walk this morning. Help me to remember the things I CAN do rather than dwell on the things I cannot do. Some days are tougher than others, when I let down my guard and want to throw a ‘pity party’ for myself. No pity parties today however. Today I will honor God by being the best me I can be.
In all things, give thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment